PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR ANKLE
Common Symptoms you may experience
- Are you noting pain in the inside/outside of the ankle, pain at your heels, pain in your foot or pain first thing in the morning?
- Do you have difficulty putting your foot down and bearing weight on it?
- Are you walking with a limp because of your ankle or foot pain?
- Have you noted a lot of tightness/stiffness in your ankles?
- Are you experiencing numbness/tingling in your foot or your toes?
- Have you started to note hip, knee or low back pain after the onset of ankle pain?
- Do you have difficulty balancing on one leg or have experienced falls due to ankle/foot pain?
Some of the Causes of your symptoms could be
- Ankle sprains
- Tendinitis (Achilles, Peroneals, Anterior/Posterior Tibialis)
- Plantar Fascitis
- Gait and balance abnormalities
- Shin Splints
- Fractures like LisFranc fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Runners Heel
- Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- High Arch (Pes Cavus)
- Hammer Toes
- Hallux Valgus
- Mortons Neuroma
- Post Surgical
"Everyone knows how important it is for a neighborhood to be home to a high-quality supermarket," Filipe said. "It's a responsibility we take very seriously, and New Rochelle Farms stands ready to meet and exceed the community's expectations. We look forward to serving the people of New Rochelle.".
Dr. Mohamed Abdelmegeed, PT, DPT, MSc, DSc, OCS is Board a certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and has an active Physical Therapy license in the states of NY, CA.
Dr. Tom Oddo is an affiliate practitioner and chiropractor at our grand central location. He believes that the key to solving musculoskeletal conditions is to combine cutting edge rehab techniques with comprehensive patient education to create a treatment plan that addresses everything from the way you use your body to the way you understand it. His goal is to obtain fast, lasting results that empower his patients to help themselves to be free to move and live better every day.
Board-certified in Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and licensed to practice in the State is New York, Robyn received her Masters in Science in Acupuncture from Pacific College of Health and Science, where she is currently studying for her Doctorate in Acupuncture. She is also an adjunct faculty at the New York College of Health Professions.