PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR NECK PAIN
Do you have these symptoms?
- Do you experience pain and difficulty working on your computer?
- Do you have pain in the head, neck, shoulders or arms with neck movements?
- Do you have stiffness or tightness in the muscles around the neck?
- Do you feel pain or difficulty lifting objects around your home, children or at the gym?
- Do you feel numbness or tingling in your arms, forearms and hands?
- Do you feel tired because of the neck pain?
- Does your neck pain and tightness interrupt your sleep?
- Do you have weakness in your arms and hands?
- Are you noting headaches and dizziness along with the neck pain?
- Are you having difficulty chewing or opening your jaw?
- Are you healing from a recent neck or shoulder surgery?
Any type of neuromuscular or skeletal injury in one area of our body can have its manifold effects on other body parts causing pain or restricted movements. If this is not attended to appropriately on time and in a right manner, such pain or impaired movement may possibly last for a long period of time and may even cause a degenerative effect on other areas of our body.Well, here’s where Dr. Pandya's expertise and excellence as a physical therapist comes into action. His treatment techniques such as DNS, Vojta therapy, Lewit method, Janda's approach, Hesch Method, Sahrmann's approach are just the few of the many that comes into play.Since Dr. Pandya received his Masters in Advanced Athletic Training and Sport Science and his Doctorate in Physical Therapy, he has had extreme hands-on experience of successfully treating hundreds of patients at various physical therapy clinics.
Dr. Mohamed Abdelmegeed, PT, DPT, MSc, DSc, OCS is Board a certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and has an active Physical Therapy license in the states of NY, CA.
Dr. Tom Oddo is an affiliate practitioner and chiropractor at our grand central location. He believes that the key to solving musculoskeletal conditions is to combine cutting edge rehab techniques with comprehensive patient education to create a treatment plan that addresses everything from the way you use your body to the way you understand it. His goal is to obtain fast, lasting results that empower his patients to help themselves to be free to move and live better every day.
Board-certified in Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and licensed to practice in the State is New York, Robyn received her Masters in Science in Acupuncture from Pacific College of Health and Science, where she is currently studying for her Doctorate in Acupuncture. She is also an adjunct faculty at the New York College of Health Professions.