PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR THORACIC PAIN
Common Symptoms you may experience
- Do you have sharp or burning pain in your chest or mid back?
- Do you have stiffness or tightness or pressure like feeling in your mid back?
- Do you experience pain on deep breathing, coughing, sneezing or on certain trunk movements?
- Have you experienced numbness or tingling around the chest or breast?
Some of the Causes of your symptoms could be
- Improper posture
- T4 syndrome
- Hyper Kyphosis
- Tietz Syndrome
- Slipped Rib Syndrome
- Scheuermann Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Compression Fracture in Osteporotic patients
- Neck muscle tightness or trigger points referring pain into the thoracic spine
- Systemic conditions
"Everyone knows how important it is for a neighborhood to be home to a high-quality supermarket," Filipe said. "It's a responsibility we take very seriously, and New Rochelle Farms stands ready to meet and exceed the community's expectations. We look forward to serving the people of New Rochelle.".
Dr. Mohamed Abdelmegeed, PT, DPT, MSc, DSc, OCS is Board a certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and has an active Physical Therapy license in the states of NY, CA.
Dr. Tom Oddo is an affiliate practitioner and chiropractor at our grand central location. He believes that the key to solving musculoskeletal conditions is to combine cutting edge rehab techniques with comprehensive patient education to create a treatment plan that addresses everything from the way you use your body to the way you understand it. His goal is to obtain fast, lasting results that empower his patients to help themselves to be free to move and live better every day.
Board-certified in Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and licensed to practice in the State is New York, Robyn received her Masters in Science in Acupuncture from Pacific College of Health and Science, where she is currently studying for her Doctorate in Acupuncture. She is also an adjunct faculty at the New York College of Health Professions.